transmitter and wifi upgrade

Reaction score
well of a sort.this is a long story . I found a vision+ transmitter and wifi extender for my p2 vision.. I was going to sell mine and upgrade to the plus but my buddy did first and im not impressed with the cam/gimbal .. the gimbal is awesome don't get me wrong but very fragile to a point of being a fault imo .. first minor crash gimbal is toast, and needs to be sent to DJI for repair.. the regular vision has taken many tumbles and harder impacts without issue.. now having said that the other differences are the wifi extender has more than double the range and the transmitter has more power..

so for me I will have all the benefits of the vision+ ,but with no gimbal on cam which for me is fine

Irepairapples said:
Would better to upgrade your antennas and you will get even better range I got the Phantom 2 Vision super plus Pilot end antennas from Horizon Antennas here a link http://horizonfpvantennas.mybigcommerce ... -end-only/
Getting 1.7 miles and still full bars signal
wow I had no idea ..im still learning .. im going to do some reading tomorrow.. can they be purchased in Canada or USA ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4