Transmission signal No Image Transmission

Reaction score
My P3S after around 10 to 15 min of flying the video screen goes blank and I receive message Transmission Signal No Image Transmission. I tried in several areas I have flown before without problem. I replaced SD card with 64gb Scan Disc and I have updated the firmware. Cannot find a fix in forums anywhere but lots of pilots complain of the same thing. I emailed dji support waiting for an answer. Never crashed bird.

My P3S after around 10 to 15 min of flying the video screen goes blank and I receive message Transmission Signal No Image Transmission. I tried in several areas I have flown before without problem. I replaced SD card with 64gb Scan Disc and I have updated the firmware. Cannot find a fix in forums anywhere but lots of pilots complain of the same thing. I emailed dji support waiting for an answer. Never crashed bird.

I had the same problem, only it occurred before take off. Everything else worked such as the gimbal movement (just didn't know where it was pointing), camera in video mode and snap shot mode, control of the drone, etc. I looked at other comments posted, but never found an answer other than a component on one of the boards is affected by heat and might not allow the board to operate normally. A few times when tested in the house without props it worked normally, but most of the time it didn't. I took about an hour to connect and talk to dji, but the rep could not fix it and told me to send it back. I did and it is being evaluated. Dji emailed me a UPS address ticket, I used the original box for packing the unit, had UPS put it into another box with padding and sent it back. UPS charged me about $4 to pack it and Dji paid for the shipping. I got an e-mail from them a few days later saying they received the P3S and were evaluating the problem. I am hoping that it is covered with their 6 mo. guarantee. They sent me an address and ID# where the evaluation will be available to view. So far it looks like good service. This problem goes back a couple of years and I'm surprised that there hasn't been a fix. Dji must know what is causing it by now.

I had the same problem, only it occurred before take off. Everything else worked such as the gimbal movement (just didn't know where it was pointing), camera in video mode and snap shot mode, control of the drone, etc. I looked at other comments posted, but never found an answer other than a component on one of the boards is affected by heat and might not allow the board to operate normally. A few times when tested in the house without props it worked normally, but most of the time it didn't. I took about an hour to connect and talk to dji, but the rep could not fix it and told me to send it back. I did and it is being evaluated. Dji emailed me a UPS address ticket, I used the original box for packing the unit, had UPS put it into another box with padding and sent it back. UPS charged me about $4 to pack it and Dji paid for the shipping. I got an e-mail from them a few days later saying they received the P3S and were evaluating the problem. I am hoping that it is covered with their 6 mo. guarantee. They sent me an address and ID# where the evaluation will be available to view. So far it looks like good service. This problem goes back a couple of years and I'm surprised that there hasn't been a fix. Dji must know what is causing it by now.
I got an estimate from dji to fix my "Transmission Signal No Image Transmission" problem. Even though my P3S was within the 6 month warranty period, Dji will charge me $66 to fix the problem. They claim that my controller had a broken antenna which caused the problem and that they were not liable because I damaged the controller. The antenna had slipped off the holder several times. The two wires going to the antenna seemed to be OK. In fact, the drone had been working OK for several flights since the antenna was first detached from the attachment piece on the controller. I don't have any choice but to pay the fee which is one heck of a lot cheaper than buying a new drone. I just hope that they fix the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.