Transfer stills and video

Reaction score
Just bought my first FC40. When you take a still image or a video when flying do they automatically download in your iPhone or do you have to remove sd card and transfer them to your laptop or how exactly does it work

You can use the DJI APP TO TRANSFER:

Under ( opening page of app ) page where you can choose camera, albums, settings, ect,
Choose ( ALBUMS ) here you can pick video or pictures once pictur/video chosen , you'll see a small BLUE EMBLEM, top right app screen, this is SYNC BUTTON, pressing this will transfer images/video straight to your phone!
Hope this helps!

Ps. You can do this while flying!

Happy flying!

Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

Lets see if I understand you I have taken a picture and now have landed I go to app and do what you said and it is downloaded to phone and from there you can get it into laptop

For laptop ( you have to physically remove the SD CARD FROM PHANTOM, and install in PC
Or send pics from phone to email, then save to PC from email
But for phone ( while still in app just like when your flying ( app open, everything on ( phantom , controller, extender ) no need to land , you can use the sync button to transfer pics/video to your phone

Example:
Ok I'm flying right now, I just took a picture, now I press the ( back arrow ) on app To go back to home screen ( the first screen you see when you open app ) says camera, settings, albums, ect , I choose ALBUMS, select the picture I just took, then I press the blue SYNC button, a second or two later, picture has been saved to memory on phone, now I simple press back arrow again, and I am back at home screen, then I choose CAMERA, and I'm back to vision FPV, and I can keep flying! You can also post picture to face book using this method ( my phone only has wifi ) so I personally cannot without exiting DJI APP, but if you have cell service, toucan post to Facebook , all while flying!f

Hope this helps
Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

My app must be different (Android perhaps?)

When I'm in the app with FPV running there is an icon looks like folders on the right. Tap that and it shows the contents of the camera. Tap the pic you want and select download and it downloads to the phone in the FC40 folder. Hit back and then the camera icon and you're back where you started.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31