Training

Reaction score
I just got my Part 107 license and was TRYING (trying is the key word) to get some hands on training with my Phantom 4 pro. DJI only offers YouTube stuff and doesnt show how to use Airmap, Phantom GO App, or anything else. Im in the San Diego area but I'm moving to San Francisco and want to know it by then if possible.

I will learn it quick and probably only need a couple hours. All the "drone schools" JUST do Part 107 book training and there's really nothing for hands on training for your Phantom 4. I was emailing to find out if you would be willing to do it and then you could suggest a price to give me the training. Is this something you would be interested in? Or do you know anyone that would be?

I could JUST do YouTube stuff but its a $1500 drone and i dont want to crash the thing. I can drive to you. Where we meet would be part of the training so I can learn where your're allowed to fly based off AIRMAP. That's been kind of foggy to me and I don't want to get busted by the FAA. Thanks for your consideration either way!

I just got my Part 107 license and was TRYING (trying is the key word) to get some hands on training with my Phantom 4 pro. DJI only offers YouTube stuff and doesnt show how to use Airmap, Phantom GO App, or anything else. Im in the San Diego area but I'm moving to San Francisco and want to know it by then if possible.

I will learn it quick and probably only need a couple hours. All the "drone schools" JUST do Part 107 book training and there's really nothing for hands on training for your Phantom 4. I was emailing to find out if you would be willing to do it and then you could suggest a price to give me the training. Is this something you would be interested in? Or do you know anyone that would be?

I could JUST do YouTube stuff but its a $1500 drone and i dont want to crash the thing. I can drive to you. Where we meet would be part of the training so I can learn where your're allowed to fly based off AIRMAP. That's been kind of foggy to me and I don't want to get busted by the FAA. Thanks for your consideration either way!
Is there a model aircraft flying field near you? You might find some Phantom flyers there.

Can also use the DJI Simulator if you have a PC.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj