Tradecraft case improved

Reaction score
Just got my tradecraft case , now it's improved with thinner foam at the top so it doesn't squish the foam .
Tried it out and it's fine to leave props on.

Mori55 said:
Just got my tradecraft case , now it's improved with thinner foam at the top so it doesn't squish the foam .
still don't care always better to take them off plastic warps easy and any pressure or heat in car trunk could screw them up
spend the 5 seconds it takes to take them off ;)

Whatever I store in the house in the case. I don't think their that fragile. The case doesn't touch as far as I can see.

Mori55 said:

Can you post a photo of the foam especially showing how far the foam is from the edges?

I also got my tradecraft last week and I think mine is like yours but only way to be certain is to check the depth of the foam.

I did try to leave the props on and while it's nowhere near as bad as a video I had seen with the older version, the instructions that were printed and included with it still mentioned in bold writing that it's not recommended to leave props on for more than a couple of hours (although could be they are just still using the old instructions).

Unfortunately some of the other things with the case haven't been changed ( small prop storage area even with the foam piece removed, O ring seal being not as good as the proper valve other cases used). Still an excellent case though have to say.

I had the same letter and called them. He said disregard the instructions, he's going to stop putting them.
I'll try to send a pic later

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj