Trade: MINT Phantom 2 Vision v1 FOR Phantom 2 Vision PLUS

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have posted here once in the introductions but have been lurking ever since I got my P2V about a month ago or so.

Don't get me wrong, this thing is awesome. In pristine condition, not one crash, ALWAYS cleaned and wiped down after every flight. The issue? Video quality of course! The Vision is just a jello machine. Even on the most calm day, the bird itself even causes way too much vibration for a decent video!

Unfortunately I'm not able to afford my dream Phantom 3 Advanced yet, one day soon though! So, I will def settle for a Vision Plus. I've seen the kind of quality video they can create, and I also feel it's a good step up from my current setup.

So my trade would include a mint Phantom 2 Vision, with perfectly working camera, and also a mint transmitter with range extender. Everything works as it should like it did on day one. I don't need any batteries, as I already have three of them.

I'm willing to also include maybe $150 on top of my trade for the right Vision Plus.

Also, can someone tell me if my trade deal is like, way off? Is it fair for both parties?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20