Trackimo holder question

Reaction score
I just received the Trackimo holder from Gimbal-Guard but I can't figure out what the little bag of hardware that came with it is for. The holder just attaches to the landing gear with existing screws, so does anyone know what the screws, plastic bumpers, cloth and other little things are??

Fwiw I did message gimbal-guard but still haven't heard anything back.

Thanks.

The screws are only slightly longer and after putting the original screws back into the legs I noticed there was a lot of thread grabbing the screw so you can use the original screws. I do not know what all that other stuff is for. Mine actually with some kind of little pin. When you find out please let us know.

I would use caution when using any screws that are not original to the phantom. There have already been issues with people using aftermarket attachments and the screws going too far into the body.

Reactions: badbeerbreath
The screws are only slightly longer and after putting the original screws back into the legs I noticed there was a lot of thread grabbing the screw so you can use the original screws. I do not know what all that other stuff is for. Mine actually with some kind of little pin. When you find out please let us know.

I would use caution when using any screws that are not original to the phantom. There have already been issues with people using aftermarket attachments and the screws going too far into the body.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't know. I thought it was probably something so obvious that I was gonna feel like a dummy once I found out. Ha, might still be.

I have the little pin things also, along with a couple plastic bumper stops, a small cloth, a few little pieces of plastic and the screws.

yep I have all the same stuff. Those little white plugs I thought might be replacements for the ones that are right by the screw but I realized they were just rubber and pushed flat to the drone body. I am lost with what all that stuff could be for?

Got an answer back from Gimbal-Guard. It seems those little parts are just nice little extras that he's thrown in!

" those little things in the bag are two button raisers to put on the remote control record buttons so you could feel them when you fly, making it easier to use, and the little plugs are microUSB dust plugs, and the pins are for the 1.5 jack on the tablet / smartphone."

Nice of him to do.

Got an answer back from Gimbal-Guard. It seems those little parts are just nice little extras that he's thrown in!

" those little things in the bag are two button raisers to put on the remote control record buttons so you could feel them when you fly, making it easier to use, and the little plugs are microUSB dust plugs, and the pins are for the 1.5 jack on the tablet / smartphone."

Nice of him to do.

Thanks I just got mine and was about to fire off an email to them asking what it all was for.....

Alan

Nice of him to do.

I might order just to get the button risers. Seems like I am always feeling around for those buttons

I just receive my gimbal guard in the mail today mine did not come with extra screws or any extras what size torque screws is on the skids the smallest I have is T10 so I want to purchase the correct size?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav