Tracker or not

Reaction score
If i have a new p4p with Dji go app with "Find your drone, and Flight record, ist that good enough? Or must i have some tracker too?

How much can a GPS tracker weigh on a p4p?
I have a RedKnows GPS minifinder, weight 110gr(3,9oz) that works well in the boat, but it would work just as well on p4p.
But does it manage it without instability?

If i have a new p4p with Dji go app with "Find your drone, and Flight record, ist that good enough?
Find your drone and flight records work the same way. Both will retain the last known GPS co-ordinace of the aircraft. The only reason for a tracker is for a "lost signal" scenario in which the telemetry data is no longer received and recorded by the device. A tracker is useful, but in most cases not necessary. It is more personal preference as to how you fly.

Thank you, but what about if I'm hanging on a tracker of 110gr/3.9oz?
Crash?

If i have a new p4p with Dji go app with "Find your drone, and Flight record, ist that good enough? Or must i have some tracker too?

How much can a GPS tracker weigh on a p4p?
I have a RedKnows GPS minifinder, weight 110gr(3,9oz) that works well in the boat, but it would work just as well on p4p.
But does it manage it without instability?
I've tried to attach a tracker to a P4 a Trackimo device and it works without affecting the drone. It weighs only 1.4 ounces though.

Thank you all, I have tried it and my p4p flying so well with my GSM tracker, hope I do not need to use it :)

It's still better to attach one though just to make sure especially there's a lot of flyaway reported.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4