Tracker for Phantom 3

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I just bought a P3S and after reading through a few threads on this forum I'm thinking about getting a tracker for it. What do you guys recommend? Thanks

I'm using a Trackimo and like the quality and ease of use. If you need a tracker that does not require a cellular connection, then check out the Marco Polo. You can find a list of other commonly used trackers here.

Reactions: Techcop50
Just another question, I see a few people recommend getting a lens cover as it doesn't come with one. Is the clear cover that came on the lens not a cover?

The P3S comes with a lens cap, but you're most likely not going to like it. It fits too tightly -- making it tough to remove and put back on. I use this lens cap on my P3S (and other Phantoms). It's soft, flexible, and easy to use.

Reactions: Broni
That's pretty interesting, but it sounds almost useless if it loses GPS (over a football field?). I fly over the woods a lot, I can get my location narrowed down with DJI Go (if not a flyaway). That cheap one I posted above is just a signal transmitter with a directional receiver. Rather simple, but more suited for me, I believe. Plus, like Marco Polo, no monthly fees.

I only just ordered a tracker for my new P3P, ( Reachfar RF-V16 GPS Tracker) should be ideal!

Hello Everyone,

My first post on this site. Very interesting site with a lot of Info...I just bought 8 tile units to use on my keychains and what quads that I'm flying. This unit is about 1" X 1" in size with a key-ring hole at one corner of the unit. You do use your smart phone to list and track the items you have them attached to. There's a lot of info on this item so, Here is the site URL for the TiLE tracking/locating system.

FIVE O

Tile - Never Lose Keys, Wallet Or Anything Again - Free Shipping - | Tile - Never Lose Your Keys, Wallet Or Anything Again

Tile is similar to TrackR, I have 3 TrackR's. The Bluetooth connection is about 100' max. The P2V+ a lost I believe is old growth timber, at least 150' up. It might have helped me find it, I don't know. I do wish I would have had something on it. The TrackR you can replace the battery. I would not depend on it for finding a lost phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20