Totaled my phantom 3 in a crash this morning

Reaction score
20 seconds into my flight this morning my phantom crashed to the ground. Not straight to the ground but at an angle. From reading the forums I think I can access my flight data. How do I do that and what am I looking for to see if it's my fault ( and I understand it probably is) or if it's a glitch of some kind.

I thought fatal meant you killed someone.

Reactions: Ches and acherman
Open the app and select "user center" then select the icon that looks like an arrow in the center. Post it here so we can help ya figure out what happened.

Post up whatever you have. Data, video, etc. Consider rephrasing to "totaled" instead of "fatal". There are plenty of instructions on this site for accessing the data files.

One question. Before you took to the air did you do the IMU calibration, RC stick calibration and when ready to fly the compass calibration. If the answer is no to any of these..... Ops!!!!! Fix it and do it. Very important.

Oh, so you had one of them "fatal" crashes I read about. You should consider changing the thread title to reflect the seriousness of the crash. Maybe "fatal" instead of "totaled". :rolleyes:

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1433876756.081216.jpg

I'm extremely sorry I even mentioned this. I thought I'd get some help not vocabulary lessons

Calm down.. You said the photo was the wrong one? As that just showed a damper came undone...easy fix... Is that the damage? I looked again that's all I can see...took mine off the other day and washed them. Try and pop the gimble in easy and then the damper...then fire it up without props. Did the cable break?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic