TOSHIBA AT7-C

Reaction score
hello I am trying to connect my Toshiba at-7c tablet using the dji app my problem is when I go to bind it will ask you to scan qc code when I go to do that I just get a black screen with little spot where you have to hold it its works on my cell phone boom hold it up scans qc bam im hooked up , I have tried to unstall app on tablet reinstall is it maybe because of the tablet has only front camera although I have scaned other things just a alittle pain I have seen on this forunm others have the same tablet with no issues what should I do getting poed

hello I am trying to connect my Toshiba at-7c tablet using the dji app my problem is when I go to bind it will ask you to scan qc code when I go to do that I just get a black screen with little spot where you have to hold it its works on my cell phone boom hold it up scans qc bam im hooked up , I have tried to unstall app on tablet reinstall is it maybe because of the tablet has only front camera although I have scaned other things just a alittle pain I have seen on this forunm others have the same tablet with no issues what should I do getting poed
cant anyone help

follow up this might make it easy for someone else I can now use my tablet went to you tube what you do is first if you cant do the scan from box you don't need to this is what you do when binding tap on mac address use the last six from the phantom I did connected go to youtube serch how to bind a new dji phantom 2 vision plus camera with your wifi extender..after three day found the answers took less then 5 min how if I can fiqure out why my sd card goes in very tight ,first time setting this up flys nice did upgrade filmware ,fly better then my fc40 complaints on either now if anyone might know what to do with my sd card going in very tight

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl