topping off battery

Reaction score
Heres a question wondering what everyone else does with their batteries, if I fly and run my battery say down to 30% and I dont plan on flying say in a week or so is better to top them up till they are say around 40-45%....this is what I have been doing the last while, sometimes when I land it might be at 25% so I hate to leave it at that if I aint gonna fly for a week or more so I just put it on the charger and charge it up till somewhere around 40-45% disconnect it and store it in my case, not sure iof this is right or not, whats everyone else do?

In the DJI instructions or wherever I read it, they recommended having the batteries no more than 65% while stored away if not flying for several days so as not for them to swell. I usually fly til I'm about 30% or lower and leave them that way until the day before I plan to fly and then charge em all up.

What your doing is exactly what I do. Usually after the battery cools I charge it until the third LED starts to blink. Then unhook it. And store it until I'm ready to fly again

Ditto, 3rd LED blinks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20