Top speed in phantom 4

Reaction score
When i am using my ph 4 in P mode , it only reaches a maximum speed of 8 meters/ sec, very slow compared to the 15 m/ s i can get of my ph3 in the same mode. I know in can get 20 m/sec in s mode, but is there any way to get more speed in P mode?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the same problem....

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Turn off obstacle avoidance in "P" mode and it will go a lot faster but remember to be careful of what's in front of you!!!

This has been tuned for video and photographs, mostly for the best video quality, that's why it's slow, that and being able to stop before it hits something when CA is active

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I believe the avoidance feature is disabled during sport mode......I broke the 50mph threshold in light winds today!
14e0f79609d751e60ae51a1b538ff5b0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I don't know how accurate it is, says I hit 80 and trees where not moving so no wind at ground level
5b6a15b89b3c14e4f4be361a81247eba.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

80 mph??? I think I could probably get that speed with my P4. It would require that I turn off the motors and toss it off the edge of a cliff.
That's what I'm saying I have know idea how DJI go came up with 80, healthy drones says 54

I find when you replay your flight in GO it is way higher than the speed you see in the app as you are flying.

That's what I'm saying I have know idea how DJI go came up with 80, healthy drones says 54

That sounds suspiciously like you're reading KPH in Go and MPH on Healthy Drones - the ratio is just about right.

That sounds suspiciously like you're reading KPH in Go and MPH on Healthy Drones - the ratio is just about right.
The screen shot says mph lol, I don't know what is up with it

Thanks for this advice speed went from 34 kph to 70 kph but will the OA work if RTH kicks in on low batt. ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20