Too good to believe

I don't know what to think. Isn't what they normally sell. Maybe they came across a trailer load of them.

I would say fake due to the addy in the pic. Seems to be a red flag for a hijacked account.
Besides, the 4K is going cheap for real in some places. I know someone who just got one on eBay new for $500... they sold a bunch. They are out there if you look.

Reactions: liketogethigh
There was a similar add with the same exact photos about 3 weeks ago on eBay. The add was pulled within 24 hours. Turned out to be a hacked account.

I just did buy A 4K for 499 and they sold 150 of them like that and now back at 659.00
I got the FedEx tracking # today . Now this was another Co. but will know soon enough if it is legit .

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
I don't know what to think. Isn't what they normally sell. Maybe they came across a trailer load of them.
It's a fraud, a con, a scam - don't even think of going near it.
They don't have any Phantoms but they are hoping to snare a trailer load of suckers.
They have hijacked someone's ebay account and are trying to rip off a few gullible people before the ad gets cancelled by Ebay.
The email address in the photo is a sure sign of a scam - they want to get you to deal off Ebay.
And it's the Pro that they are pretending to sell - not the 4K

Yea that one with the pro looks bad but did get the deal on the 4K from buydig and might get another fish ...again.
Was to good not to jump on mine as I have been watching several sellers for a few weeks and planed as soon as
they hit 600. I would have one . Well 499 hit and not really sure why they dropped it that much but I did get one :)
Or something :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik