too good to be true?

If you do receive a drone, it's not going to be the DJI drones pictured in any of those photos.

I agree but how can they get away with such blatantly false advertising?

how can they get away with such blatantly false advertising?
Welcome to the Internet. The place where you can post anything you want until you're forced to take it down.

Welcome to the Internet. The place where you can post anything you want until you're forced to take it down.
.... but even by which time you will have a useful amount of money obtained from (hem-hem) 'imprudent' people... :)

There are tons of Chinese knock offs that "look" identical to the mavic. I held and inspected one, it was amazing to look at. That's where the similarities ended.

If you want a $60 toy to fly around cool. You do have to spend more to get the camera of choice. Although 4K only doubled the cost. I'm sure it would be fun, just keep your expectations low that it will be a cheap toy. And then you won't be disapointed.

Last edited:
There are tons of Chinese knock offs that "look" identical to the mavic. I held and inspected one, it was amazing to look at. That's where the similarities ended.

If you want a $60 toy to fly around cool. You do have to spend more to get the camera of choice. Although 4K only doubled the cost. I'm sure it would be fun, just keeps your expectations low that it will be a cheap toy. And then you won't be disapointed.

My friend use to have a P3 replica from china which he said was only $150. It was nice and the camera was decent but it only lasted for less than a month.

I have a couple companies that I test, evaluate and review products for (who doesn't right?) But they send me plenty of GoPro and Xbox accessories. This week I am getting one of these Chinese knock offs to test and review.

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B07D4CK2X4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This thing was $66 shipped, so my expectations are very low. I won't be able to review based on long term durability, but they know I won't pull any punches. It comes in tonight, so I hope to have some flight time through the week and will report back. Of course, my review will hit Amazon this week as well.

I have a couple companies that I test, evaluate and review products for (who doesn't right?) But they send me plenty of GoPro and Xbox accessories. This week I am getting one of these Chinese knock offs to test and review.

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B07D4CK2X4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This thing was $66 shipped, so my expectations are very low. I won't be able to review based on long term durability, but they know I won't pull any punches. It comes in tonight, so I hope to have some flight time through the week and will report back. Of course, my review will hit Amazon this week as well.
I don’t. Lol
I use to do Pizza Hut. After a year, I got tried of their pizza.
If that drone does what they say, it is a great toy for the price. That would be fun to play with. Don’t work too hard. Lol

From what I can tell, is the angle of the cam is going to be adjustable on the ground, but fixed in flight. There are two cameras. And it looks like the lenses are adjustable as well.

Since there is no gimbal, I can about imagine that the video will be something sickening to watch. Probably not the best to use in flight. Oh my! It may work for pics and selfies. From what I can tell from the photos in the listing, there seems to be a hand gesture to use for auto-selfies. I would hate that all of them would be holding up a peace sign! Maybe I can switch it to a middle finger? HA!

More to come...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20