Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
Breathtaking shots eutx9795! Gorgeous city with so much history. Really appreciate you taking the time to give the background history which I read before watching the video. Nice job!.

Breathtaking shots eutx9795! Gorgeous city with so much history. Really appreciate you taking the time to give the background history which I read before watching the video. Nice job!.

Thanks!! Yes, Toledo is a beautiful city.
I consider it important to know something about the place of the video that I am watching, that is why in my videos I do it

Reactions: Dragonfly Joe
Awesome video.
I've been to Toledo but have never seen it like this.
Are there any issues/restrictions etc. with flying a drone in Spain?

Thank you very much for your comment!

Yes, there are many restrictions to fly drones in Spain. In this video I have followed all of them. You can find more information Normas básicas para volar drones (sorry, only in Spanish) and in this app ENAIRE Drones

Reactions: PointGeorge
Yes, there are many restrictions to fly drones in Spain. In this video I have followed all of them. You can find more information Normas básicas para volar drones (sorry, only in Spanish) and in this app ENAIRE Drones

Thanks for the link!
There is actually an English version of the rules if a little link in the top right of the page is clicked.

The rules certainly are straight forward, easy to follow and make a lot of sense.
I will definitely bring my craft when visiting.
Until then I will just re watch your awesome vid!

Thanks for the link!
There is actually an English version of the rules if a little link in the top right of the page is clicked.

The rules certainly are straight forward, easy to follow and make a lot of sense.
I will definitely bring my craft when visiting.
Until then I will just re watch your awesome vid!

You're welcome.

Nice to know there's an english version, I haven´t seen it.

Wishing to see your video !!

Reactions: PointGeorge