Toggling Between Go and Litchi

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a Phantom 4 Pro (current firmware from June 2017) that I use with Litchi (version 1.19) and DJI Go (what ever version was released in the past several days) on my iPad Pro 9.5" operating under iOS 11.2.

Recently, I have noticed that if I have toggle between Litchi and DJI Go (first closing out the other app) that I am unable to reconnect the aircraft and get disconnected flags from both applications. I am able to maintain control of the aircraft with the RC. The only way I am able to reconnect is to re-boot the iPad.

I have attempted the following:
  • Change cable between iPad and RC.
  • Restore iPad to factory conditions with a fresh reload of iOS 11.2 and download new versions of Litchi and DJI GO 4.
However, these changes do not resolve the disconnects/reconnects.

Has anyone else experienced this? What have you done to correct?

Donald Barar

Last edited:
I have had the same issues that started a few Go4 updates ago. I shutdown the RC and bring it back up and that typically solves the problem. I’ve gone as far as reinstalling the RC firmware to no avail. I’ve just learned to live with it and change apps while on the ground.

Me myself I don't use go4 at all just litchi. I think it is a better app than the go4. IMO.

After taking 700 points off of me I'm done with them and all there updates. Next thing you know you will only be able to fly in your backyard.

I used to switch between them all the time, not lately though, I think a DJI GO update put the kibosh on that. I've had to land and switch. Using iPad Air 2 with iOS 11.2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20