Toggle switches

Reaction score
I am new to flying and have the phantom 3 standard. I don't understand exactly what the toggle type switches are for on the controller. Thanks in advance for your help

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

watch a lot of videos on you tube

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And, if you haven't done so already, you can download the Phantom manual here. It covers the remote controller functions in more detail.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And, if you haven't done so already, you can download the Phantom manual here. It covers the remote controller functions in more detail.
Thanks. That was very helpful.

I am new to flying and have the phantom 3 standard. I don't understand exactly what the toggle type switches are for on the controller. Thanks in advance for your help

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Come on Ricky, read the directions. It's not a road map so read them.

Ricky, What Deputy Dog said.... not to bash to hard.... but if you cannot have the patience to read the manual or watch a few videos I'm not sure I want to be in your flying zone when you start to fly. I'm not trying to be harsh on a beginner... but come on now....

Ricky T, just ignore them. Not everyone is here to cut you down.

ricky are you watching the videos I know after awhile it makes your brain hurt but its a learning curve

Thanks msinger and flpholt. I have gotten useful information from users like you two and a lot of videos. Thanks.

he is just asking for help wish I would of ask first day I had mine didn't know hit auto land didn't realize it wasn't rth and opps trim tree little bit no damage except 2 props so asking question about anything is helpful no matter how some people thinks its stupid that's why we share thoughts on here to help each other

he is just asking for help wish I would of ask first day I had mine didn't know hit auto land didn't realize it wasn't rth and opps trim tree little bit no damage except 2 props so asking question about anything is helpful no matter how some people thinks its stupid that's why we share thoughts on here to help each other
I don't think anyone here thinks asking a question is stupid. But, if you have to ask a question about the very basic operations of the unit, you haven't even begun to read the directions, and that's very important if you're going to fly one of these "toys". The fact of the matter is, a Phantom can be a real dangerous "toy" in the hands of the uninformed, or even a biginner.....and that's why the FAA is getting involved with regulations a responsible, well informed, well educated pilot doesn't need. Fly safe and know before you go!

I understand that but some people get all excited and just want to fly right away which is wrong first learn all basic stuff about it is which I think he was asking bet he has read and watched a lot of videos now so he is well informed about it

I'm glad you aren't in my flying zone as well. If you would've read the post you would've noticed I was in an open field checking the drone out. There's a pamphlet called a quick start guide that is included. Hence the word "quick". I was doing basic maneuvers and such. I didn't have access to the entire manual at the time.
I thought I might ask a quick question on a "helpful" forum. What I found was a couple of helpful people and now 2 assholes who think they are pilots of the century. Happy flying.

OK so you sampled humanity in an on-line hobby forum... half will help- half will, well, ...

BUT for you to then name-call, etc. does not make you much better IMO nor is it proper decorum here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers