Todays Go App update v2.61

Reaction score
My go app just updated to v2.61. Does anyone know what the update was. Can't seem to find it on DJI.

I assume Android? The update on the Apple store is still showing 2.6.0.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

My go app just updated to v2.61. Does anyone know what the update was. Can't seem to find it on DJI.
This is all I see on Google Play.

2.6.1.JPG

Reactions: JoBe
Sorry. I should have said Android.

Is there a place to see the change log? I can't find it.

Hopefully this sorts out the battery drain on Android, i had to remove it from my phone due to it draining the battery even when not in use. So been having to use my iPad Air, what's a bit too big really.

Hopefully this sorts out the battery drain on Android, i had to remove it from my phone due to it draining the battery even when not in use. So been having to use my iPad Air, what's a bit too big really.

According to the log on Play, it only adds support as mentioned above.

Thanks you guys. Just wondered if they had addressed any issues.

Bajafj. That's what I was looking for. Spent all my time looking at DJI site.

hard to tell... I have never trusted their release notes... they list the big stuff and never tell you about the other things they fix or break....

Reactions: Dounin Front
App's are always for on google or itunes first. It's like a post-beta before the actual published version is set on dji.com. They get feedback from reviews which allows for a last second change if needed.

But more so...."Add support for Zenmuse XT". What's up with that? They have used this in the past as updates already. Why does a P3 need such an update focused on a so called Zenmuse? :confused:

App's are always for on google or itunes first. It's like a post-beta before the actual published version is set on dji.com. They get feedback from reviews which allows for a last second change if needed.

But more so...."Add support for Zenmuse XT". What's up with that? They have used this in the past as updates already. Why does a P3 need such an update focused on a so called Zenmuse? :confused:
I believe DJI is silent on fixes as usual. Fixes can't be written under what's new as there is really nothing new about them, they are always there. :)

Does anyone else on iOS have massive battery drain issues when using the Go app? On my iPhone 6, I can start at 100% battery, make a full flight (~20 mins) and then my phone may be as low as 50%! However, when I plug in my phone to charge, the battery level will jump by about 20%. Still, the Go app does use a significant amount of power. Yes, I know that the CPU and GPU are probably screaming, but that amount of battery drain seems excessive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does anyone else on iOS have massive battery drain issues when using the Go app? On my iPhone 6, I can start at 100% battery, make a full flight (~20 mins) and then my phone may be as low as 50%! However, when I plug in my phone to charge, the battery level will jump by about 20%. Still, the Go app does use a significant amount of power. Yes, I know that the CPU and GPU are probably screaming, but that amount of battery drain seems excessive.

I was about to get my battery draw from around 15% per flight to 3% with these setting:

airplane mode
background refresh off
location services off
blue tooth off

You can't use follow me or change the home point to your location with these settings....I find the iPhone battery usage is significantly higher if you move around a lot with location services on, it seems to be smart enough to know if you stay still not to keep pinging gps....

My iPhone 6+ will show about 92% to 95% battery after one flight (starting at 100%) and about 85% after 2 flights. Flights being about 15 - 20 minutes. I've read several posts like yours but can't explain the difference. Guess I'm just lucky.

So the screen shot you posted shows the only thing added to the new app version?
My reply was a few minutes after @Trackman1 posted about the new version. At that time at least, what I posted was all that showed as new. It could be different now, I'm not sure. You can check Google play.

Just a reminder though. DJI does not always list everything they add or everything they change/remove.

Yep, I just got that also.
Added Support for Phantom 4
Added Support for Inspire RAW
Added Support for Zemmuse XT

IMG_1039.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members