Tobacco City Turns Hipster Haven

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My very first flight I decided to head out to the new Wake Forest Innovation Quarter. Developers are renovating old R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Buildings into overpriced lofts for well funded Hipsters. To entice developers the city built a beautiful park.

Reactions: dirkclod
And a very interesting first flight it was. I watched it all. It's been quite some time since I've been there in Winston Salem. Interesting subject matter, even historically significant. There are some folks that have got some great tips on filming... you have to search though, I can't find them at the moment.

Got yourself a good family there, patient wife, obedient children... life is good. "Daddy has a new toy, we'll wait till he's finished". Not poking fun at you, just saying, good for you brother. It's not easy to find today. :)

There are some good links in my signature.

Reactions: Ken Cruise
And a very interesting first flight it was. I watched it all. It's been quite some time since I've been there in Winston Salem. Interesting subject matter, even historically significant. There are some folks that have got some great tips on filming... you have to search though, I can't find them at the moment.

Got yourself a good family there, patient wife, obedient children... life is good. "Daddy has a new toy, we'll wait till he's finished". Not poking fun at you, just saying, good for you brother. It's not easy to find today. :)

There are some good links in my signature.

Thank you!! :) We are a tight knit bunch. I don't think I have spent a day away from my kids since they were born. I homeschool them both so where I go they go.

This was my first P3P. I totaled it flying it under a branch with prop guards on it. The branch sucked down into the props and the prop guards lodged the small stick and broke the entire are off. It's still out with DJI but I bout 2 more the next week just in case. They are so much fun to fly and the community is awesome folks!!:cool:

Reactions: IflyinWY

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31