To good to be true?

I've never purchased anything from eGlobal Central, but that price sounds legit if the battery is the first version. They are currently going for $108 on Amazon.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
There are two battery models (CP.PT.000342 & CP.PT.000399). The 399 model was allegedly released to fix the issue that sometimes causes the top of the battery to crack from applying pressure to the battery button.

100940mz86rpcfd4d7ntdu.jpg

You're going to pay about $50 more for the newer model. It might not be worth the extra cost since it's not a problem that seems to affect most Phantom owners. I only recall seeing this issue reported here a handful of times.

the build quality seems a bit better on the older version, i didnt know they were updated to prevent cracks.... some have complained the new version doesn't fit as well, one of my new style batteries already had an LED go bad...

**** I don't no if I want the old version. Some people on amazon said that was he newer version. Don't no what to do

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I purchased 2 P3 batteries from them a few weeks ago. Everything went smooth and the batteries were genuine dji.

I just ordered a P4+2 batteries directly from DJI. How can I find out which batteries I have, and which ones are preferable? thanks!

How can I find out which batteries I have
I compared both models and I do not see a difference in the text on the battery. If you compare the LEDs, the new model has super bright LEDs.

image_zpsfctn7hs1.jpeg

Just grabbed one at Best Buy, price matched to $108. No waiting ftw.
You got a lucky deal. Best Buy normally only matches products sold and fulfilled by Amazon.

You got a lucky deal. Best Buy normally only matches products sold and fulfilled by Amazon.

It is being fulfilled by Amazon, but who knows, maybe you're right. The 20-something at the register didn't bat an eyelash at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've noticed on my day old phantom 4 the battery is alot harder to put in and get out then on my P3A. I also got a extra free battery when I purchased from bestbuy today which is the same way. And yes the led lights are super bright :)

Best Buy price matched my Phantom 3 Professional last month. 899 + the free extra battery. I showed them the price on Amazon and the manager said they don't typically price match Amazon (like you mentioned) unless it's fulfilled AND shipped by Amazon. My find was only fulfilled by them but was being sold by a third party seller. They matched it anyways.
They've done this for me twice before....once with my 60" Samsung plasma 2 1/2 years ago and a laptop last year. 9 out of 10 times they will price match if you ask them as they are one of the few remaining brick & mortar electronics stores in the country who are desperately trying to compete with a much larger online presence.

S5 tap'n

I have used them for cameras and had no problems, Good communications on delivery and quick service. In the UK there is no import duty either what the price is, is what you pay!

Just grabbed one at Best Buy, price matched to $108. No waiting ftw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, that's cheatin'! To cheat or not to cheat, that is the question. I'll wrestle with my moral compass and see which way it points...

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
I bought other camera lenses from eglobal and got all genuine. Nothing to complain.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20