Titan Conquer Range Amplifier

Reaction score
Hello all!

I've recently purchased Titan's Conquer signal amplifiers. I would like to share the experience I've had so far.

First I contacted the company asking about the mixed reactions on this forum. Someone using a similar name and similar looking product and it not shipping etc. I'm sure everyone has seen the threads! I'll post the pictures of the conversation we had on that matter.

I proceeded to buy the product after owning a FPVLR unboosted range extender. I wanted something that didn't look like I should have tin foil on my head as I fly haha

So I got the product in 2 days after ordering it, opened it up and it had some stickers. Wires for controller and for the panel itself. I opened my controller and replaced the existing wires for the "quick connect" system they offer. After installing it all, I was incredibly happy with how professional the product looked fully installed!

The big question was how well would this perform while looking pretty? Well after installing it and charging some batteries I took it all out for a flight. The first impression is this thing is super front heavy now between the titan Conquer and the iPad I have!

Once in the air, I immediately went for a flight I've made a million times. Over heavy foliage, train tracks, a power plant near by and house with wifi every where. The only thing that concerned me was the message "heavy interference" which I have never gotten from my take off point. However this cleared up once I was up. I had strong signal through out the 11,766ft flight, just shy of 12,000ft I turned around because I hadn't planned on maxing a distance flight. So a total 23,600ft ish flight I only dropped to 2 bars for HD signal and hadn't lost entire signal like I have a million times with the FPVLR unboosted. So for now it's a good experience, I have more flights planned for the next day with my battery mod and more open areas. I'll be able to put it through its paces and let you guys know!

73cda66bc52f90a98c72a8c9f12f2efa.jpg
ef2879e67cdf1cc6b728a8e0fc3f902a.jpg

No idea what you are going on about. This is the first I have read of whatever this is about.

Ballzac is probably referring to this which has been discussed in the Phantom 4 forum. It also works with the P3A and P3P.
IMHO the OP of the linked thread (not Ballzac) may be affiliated with the company. In any case, if you look at what's inside, it should work - battery, two amps, antenna. For me, the LEDs are just unnecessary bling.The problems I see are that it is very front heavy and I would be concerned that the strong mounting magnet would be a problem for the tablet compass.
My MaxxUAV Evolite Kit Plus is arriving today, so I may be pre-biased!

Last edited:
Referring to this which has been discussed in the Phantom 4 forum. It also works with the P3A and P3P.
IMHO the OP of that thread may be affiliated with the company. In any case, if you look at what's inside, it should work - battery, two amps, antenna. For me, the LEDs are just unnecessary bling.The problems I see are that it is very front heavy and I would be concerned that the strong mounting magnet would be a problem for the tablet compass.
My MaxxUAV Evolite Kit Plus is arriving today, so I may be pre-biased!

No affiliation with the company, just thought I would chime in. I thought it was more discussed with the confusion and all but I may have been wrong [emoji23]

In my original post I said the OP of that thread, referring to the link I posted. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I will edit the post.

Reactions: BigAl07
I'm currently testing the Titan Drones/Command Case Ground Station. Talk about SWEET! I've not even tried to max out the distance but the exact spot where I would often lose video signal (approx 9000') I still had FULL signal with the Ground Station.

I had a chance to push the limits over a heavy wifi and signal area. I made it to 14,000' and returned home with no signal lose the entire time! I'm really excited to do a max range test on my next day off !

I've been having nothing but excellent results with my Conquer as well. I really like it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4