Tips for removing scuffs / stains from props?

Reaction score
Evening,

I was wondering if anyone had any tips for removing some scuffs / stains from my props after a recent close shave with a tree!

My props have been left with green swipe marks after they collided with the tree, I’ve managed to reduce how noticeable they are just with water but was wondering if anyone has any better suggestions for getting these stains out of the props?

The props don’t appear to be damaged if I’m being honest and have not been chipped or snapped in anyway so if I can clean them should I use them again or would you advise against using them purely because they’ve collided with a tree and there could be damage not visible to the eye?

Thanks!

I have always used baby wipes with Aloe and wiped my whole bird down
and seems to do very well. We have bugs in MS like small birds so it comes back almost ret sometimes . Not to mention they are great to have in your kit if you have one of those moments .:)
And I do .:(

Reactions: ct17
Magic Clean Erasers! Just damp not real wet. They are awesome at removing stains.

I use Zeiss lens wipes (Walmart). Cheap and I'm surprised how well they clean without damaging polished plastic surfaces. If that doesn't work, use Magic Clean erasers like PhantomHero suggested. They clean just about anything, although they may dull polished plastic. That shouldn't matter on props, though.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj