Tips For Fixing RAW Images and/or Video in Post

Reaction score
I plan to put a few of these tutorials together in the near future but I figured I would try and cover the most needed issues first. Let me know if you find this useful and and or if there is something else that you would like to see me cover.

Fixing Exposures Using Lightroom.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Excellent. That shows the advantages of using RAW. And there are lots of people here who have no idea how to improve their shots. I am guessing that lots of people here do not have Lightroom, and probably never will. I'm hoping we might see more tutorials using Photoshop CC and perhaps Photoshop Elements, and perhaps some of the other post processing programs. Of course, there are plenty available on YouTube if someone is really interested.

Reactions: BigAl07
I wish there was an alternative to Lightroom. I refuse to pay a monthly fee

There is Affinity for Mac.
Is there any hopes of someone doing this type of tutorial for Affinty?? This was great for LR users!

Great tutorial. Well done.
Excellent. That shows the advantages of using RAW. And there are lots of people here who have no idea how to improve their shots. I am guessing that lots of people here do not have Lightroom, and probably never will. I'm hoping we might see more tutorials using Photoshop CC and perhaps Photoshop Elements, and perhaps some of the other post processing programs. Of course, there are plenty available on YouTube if someone is really interested.

I use Photoshop elements and even though there are many tutorials on the interweeb many are hacked up or just don't make sense. This one... yeah this one would be nice for PSE.

Reactions: Thunderbombman
I wish there was an alternative to Lightroom. I refuse to pay a monthly fee
You can buy a standalone copy of Lightroom 6. $143 on Amazon. I have Lightroom 3.6 and am considering going to v6 to get the HDR merge.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: BigAl07
You can buy a standalone copy of Lightroom 6. $143 on Amazon. I have Lightroom 3.6 and am considering going to v6 to get the HDR merge.

Didn't know that. Thanks

Reactions: EddieM

That's good to know. I may have to look into that myself.

For HDR merging I've used with great success "Machinery HDR".

Reactions: EddieM
There is Affinity for Mac.
Is there any hopes of someone doing this type of tutorial for Affinty?? This was great for LR users!

I didn't know about that app. I just took a look. It looks like it can do a kick *** job. Thanks for mentioning that.

I didn't know about that app. I just took a look. It looks like it can do a kick *** job. Thanks for mentioning that.
No problem. I stumbled on it by accident. I still haven't pulled the trigger on buying it yet but I probably will soon once I start flying more in the nicer weather!
If you end up going with it, let me know how it works out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31