tip for south ontario.

Reaction score
Lost my p3a in dense bush Aug.1 & was gone for 2 days (my fault). So upset with my conduct that I went out & bought another p3a. Thought might be able to find lost one from the air in tall trees. Used 8 wheel argo in dense under growth to find it on second day. No apparent damage but when tried to use it, it would not communicate. It said 2 errors.
I found a repair shop in Toronto that worked on Phantoms. Their policy was no charge for
diagnosis and would call with estimate and authorization to proceed. 6 hrs. after delivering it they called saying they could fix it and cost would be $80.00. I agreed and 2 hrs. later they called back to say it was ready to go and the cost was as stated. Picked it up next day and found it to be as new. They also added a firmware update at no charge. So for $90.40(tax) my $1200.00(CAN) is like new. So now I have 2 P3A's and love them both.
The shops name is www.omniviewtech.ca and they are on north Yonge St. in Toronto, Ontario. Contact them on the net and they will provide a Tech phone number.

Thank You very much for this info, I'm also in On, Ajax, but now I know where to go if need be..

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Keevan (and jhayman:) ). I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Glad you had a good experience with your local store. Always nice to hear.

I stopped in there on a whim 6 or 8 weeks ago. Small outfit but the guy there was quite knowledgeable and happy to engage in a conversation with me.

Fred
AMA Member
MAAC Member
Member - Whitby Aeromodelers
Associate Member - Kings Bay RC Modelers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers