Timed Shot Malfunctionl

Reaction score
Phantom 4. trying to do some timelapse photos not working for me!

Phantom 4
Select Camera-Photo-Time Shot
then select from 2s to 30s.
Push trigger once to start but NOTHING
happens.
What am I doing wrong?
Could sure use some help.
Thank you

Phantom 4. trying to do some timelapse photos not working for me!

Phantom 4
Select Camera-Photo-Time Shot
then select from 2s to 30s.
Push trigger once to start but NOTHING
happens.
What am I doing wrong?
Could sure use some help.
Thank you
Hi I got curious and try my p4..all I did was select 3 sec and press cam photo button and it was away working, even when I exit cam settings it still is set......is this what you mean ?
Screenshot_20190811-193337.jpg

Hi I got curious and try my p4..all I did was select 3 sec and press cam photo button and it was away working, even when I exit cam settings it still is set......is this what you mean ?View attachment 113706
Hi I got curious and try my p4..all I did was select 3 sec and press cam photo button and it was away working, even when I exit cam settings it still is set......is this what you mean ?View attachment 113706

Yes that is what i am doing but nothing!?!?!

The timer selection shows my choice of seconds. in the box next to photo it shows my choice of seconds. i can manually trigger a photo.

The timer selection shows my choice of seconds. in the box next to photo it shows my choice of seconds. i can manually trigger a photo.
I just been playing again with same result,even on 30 sec I take first pic manually then it starts count down till next,,,,is your burst mode in cam working(multiple shots) ,?if you on new updates and firmware I would try simple reinstall of app,maybe a cam reset and try again

Well friends color my fave red. i happened to check the media file and found two folders with over 890 images. Apparently when shooting in this mode it is silent.,I have been expecting the rather noisey shutter
sound.

Well friends color my fave red. i happened to check the media file and found two folders with over 890 images. Apparently when shooting in this mode it is silent.,I have been expecting the rather noisey shutter
sound.
Well sounds like it working ,,I have noise of shutter click,890 Gosh you been busy,ha,I always check my playback button onscreen to make sure picture is taken if unsure,,;)

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik