Time To Replace Phantom?

Reaction score
Is it time for DJI to replace the Phantom platform? I have a P3P and a Mavic Pro and was considering upgrading to the P4P but have to admit that as good as the drone is, I am just tired of the body design. Maybe it has to do with every bad drone news photo using a pic of a Phantom. Maybe DJI has realized this in the Obsidian version. For me, a change in color isn’t enough.

It’s not for everyone, but take the guts of your phantom and design your own cool looking drone. DJI is the leader in the technology. You can’t improve on that, so improve their design to your liking. If you go that route I would love to see it.

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
It’s not for everyone, but take the guts of your phantom and design your own cool looking drone. DJI is the leader in the technology. You can’t improve on that, so improve their design to your liking. If you go that route I would love to see it.
Seems I saw someone got a kit to take the guts out of a P4P and make a bird that looks like a larger Mavic. Kinda cool looking with that Klingon bird of prey thing going on. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl