Time remapping...Timelapse

Reaction score
I ve been trying to do a aerial time lapse video of clouds using the multiple photo feature on the p3, but every time I try and stitch it together, it' comes out looking bad. I'm thinking the feature would be better if the shots could be taken at intervals of 1s 2s... Rather than 5s 10s...shots... Just as it does on the Osmo. It also would be nice if the P3 stitched the Timelapse videos/pic like the Osmo does...

Anyway, I'm using Premiere Elements 14. Yesterday, I did a video Timelapse of 5 plus minutes that rendered 27 seconds(time remapping).

The feature I used on Premiere is called time remapping. It enables me to almost get that same look as I would, if I had taken the interval photo shots.

Let me know what you think.

Here is the test results

I think it's good work. However, the question I always have it why not just do this with a normal camera or even a cell phone. The view/perspective is the same. But it's certainly still good practice. I find that downward shows are much more impressive. You will also find objects moving more quickly so the time lapse looks better.

Reactions: Bigdz
Cool idea guys, I've never tried a time lapse with the P3. I've got to try this when the weather lets up here. I've sped up video to 2X before but thats all I've tried. It would be cool to do it looking down at a city with a Tilt-Shift effect to make everything look miniature.

Reactions: Bigdz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik