time lapse

Reaction score
I have been wanting to do a time lapse with my Gopro 3. Other than set the interval on the camera for the many stills it will take which I assume will be quite large file as opposed to a regular video. How do I get all the stills loaded up without doing one at a time and once I do, how do I make a video of that.

google "timelapse software" ... happy reading :)

Monte55 said:
How do I get all the stills loaded up without doing one at a time and once I do, how do I make a video of that.

I use Lightroom 5 to upload all the photos, and to put them into time-lapse form. Check out http://www.lightroom-blog.com/2013/09/1 ... troom-5-2/ for some free downloadable templates... You can get Lightroom and Photoshop from Adobe for $10 a month... If you do not use LR or PS... I do not know how you would proceed... :cool:

The free version of QuickTime will allow you to open an image sequence as well the you can size and export it as a video. It allows you to change the FPS, etc in the process.

Monte55 said:
My laptop has windows movie maker and I have Premier Elements 11 for video and still . Will they not work?

No, the Photoshop/Lightroom combo is a great deal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20