Time lapse sample

Reaction score
http://laughingsquid.com/beautiful-...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Get out of town!
I had not tried time lapse because I doubted any drone's ability to stay still enough to create a useful, pleasing time lapse clip. But look at this. That had to be shooting for 15+ minutes to get that many frames. And yet, the buildings in the frame do not move. That thing is dead one stable.

Question, is it the app that applies some sort of stabilization to the time lapse output, or did this photography stabilize the video in post?

Crazy! Will do this soon.

Rely nice glad to see how stable your video was I will have to try this at some point.

Very cool.

Question, is it the app that applies some sort of stabilization to the time lapse output, or did this photography stabilize the video in post?

He said that he recorded six minutes of video (not time-lapse stills) and sped the original video up 10 times to produce the 30 second video. I suspect that he used something like Adobe's "Warp Stabilizer" filter on it in post.

- Roger

Ahhh! Makes sense. I'm hoping to do some tests comparing that method vs the time-lapse camera option this weekend. Now. If only my extra batteries would arrive...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic