Tilted horizon fixed? (test are welcome)

I have 2 P3 Advances that absolutely do not have the issue, never have. I had a P3 Pro that did and I sent it into DJi twice and they could not fix it. So it can be a mechanical issue.
I plan on sending mine tomorrow for the RMA. I hope they fix it!

Here's a quick video I shot just an hour ago.

You are a man of style...flying in dress pants, shirt, tie...I usually fly in underwares o_O...yes the cops have been called may times.

They should replace parts to fix it if you sent them 2 times...

Yes I know. But I couldn't really tell if they did replace parts. No explanation of what they did. Just shipped it back and it was still not level and they did something that was causing the ribbon cable to bind and make a noise when moving the gimbal left and right. So I sent it back a 2nd time with a note telling them it's still not level and the ribbon cable is binding. The lady on the phone asked me if I tried a gimbal calibration.

Yes I know. But I couldn't really tell if they did replace parts. No explanation of what they did. Just shipped it back and it was still not level and they did something that was causing the ribbon cable to bind and make a noise when moving the gimbal left and right. So I sent it back a 2nd time with a note telling them it's still not level and the ribbon cable is binding. The lady on the phone asked me if I tried a gimbal calibration.
Who would send one in without doing a gimbal calibration first? LOL

Did they happen to say how long it was going to take?
They're scripted RMA email says: "The ETA for repairs is approximately 1-2 Weeks from the date it is checked in by our facility. On that day, you will be emailed. "

The first time I sent it to them last month the total turn around time was less than 2 weeks. So, very fast!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20