Tilt knob question

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just installed my zenmuse yesterday. I tried the screwdriver method to get the camera angle I wanted and even being gental I still have stripped the soft plastic of the potentiometer. I had a shape ways lever kit ordered but canceled that scared it wont work now.

I think Im gonna do the radio shack pot mod i've seen here any new discoveries or suggestions. Id love to have a linear slider along the side of the controller but I don't think theres enough room there for that.

9B8hg86.jpg

also Rotor Pixels blog has a facebook link of Allens instructions dosent work, is there a new link or can someone provide his instructions too? Thanks!

Still enjoying mine. Wish I had place the control knob on the left side of the controller, but there isn't a ton of room.

Adam said:
Still enjoying mine. Wish I had place the control knob on the left side of the controller, but there isn't a ton of room.

I don't seem to be able to find a link to how to put a control knob on my Tx instead of a lever. I don't know much about DIY electronics, so I'm at a loss as to even what pot to buy, or where to get it. Help?

Here's the link to Adam's video. I followed it. It's a very easy mod with 6 solder points. Make sure you use the linear pot and not the audio pot.

http://phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1496&hilit=knob

This also works great for dialing in the best gain settings using the X1 channel.

If I can do it, almost anyone can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.