tilt issues

Reaction score
I just installed a new gimbal and it works great except for one thing...the camera will not tilt. When I touch the tilt arrows the bar moves up and down like it should but the camera does not move. Any suggestions??

nick231 said:
I just installed a new gimbal and it works great except for one thing...the camera will not tilt. When I touch the tilt arrows the bar moves up and down like it should but the camera does not move. Any suggestions??

Try this: remove the cover from the gimbal control board and check the continuity of the blue wire is connected to the board, there could be break in the solder joint or the wire itself, also check to make sure the battery didn't pinch or damage the tilt control cable. It has to be a connection issue between the NAZA & gimbal control units.

96vette said:
nick231 said:

Try this: remove the cover from the gimbal control board and check the continuity of the blue wire is connected to the board, there could be break in the solder joint or the wire itself, also check to make sure the battery didn't pinch or damage the tilt control cable. It has to be a connection issue between the NAZA & gimbal control units.

Thanks for your help!!

Ive checked all connections and cant find a problem. Im gonna start searching for someone who can repair the gimbal if its worth it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj