Tile

Reaction score
269284313.jpg

I attached this to the Phantom 2,Blue tooth 150'Range GPS just in case of fly away or failure. Does anyone know if this would interfere with data link blue tooth?
Thanks

The tile might be a false sense security with only 150 foot range.

"Ummmm!?" I have to confess I've never really understood the whole "Ummm" thing. I don't type "achoo" when I sneeze.

A tile can be used in situations other than flyaways. Although not a long range solution, a Tile can be useful if you know generally, but not exactly where your heli went down. For instance, I frequently fly in heavily wooded areas and if it goes down in the woods near my home I can walk out and, hopefully, get within 150 feet. I do not use a Tile but have considered it.

Phantom_Menace66 said:
Ummmm.... From what I've seen and heard, if a fly-away occurs it usually flies further than 150 feet. More like kilometres. What use is that tile?

adanac said:
"Ummmm!?" I have to confess I've never really understood the whole "Ummm" thing. I don't type "achoo" when I sneeze.

A tile can be used in situations other than flyaways. Although not a long range solution, a Tile can be useful if you know generally, but not exactly where your heli went down. For instance, I frequently fly in heavily wooded areas and if it goes down in the woods near my home I can walk out and, hopefully, get within 150 feet. I do not use a Tile but have considered it.

Phantom_Menace66 said:
Ummmm.... From what I've seen and heard, if a fly-away occurs it usually flies further than 150 feet. More like kilometres. What use is that tile?

The word 'Ummm' according to the dictionary of slang words, is "an interjection used to express doubt or hesitation"
eg: "Where are we"? "Ummm... I'm not really sure"

If you'd like you can PM me your silliness. Let's keep it out of the forum.

Phantom_Menace66 said:
adanac said:

Phantom_Menace66 said:

The word 'Ummm' according to the dictionary of slang words, is "an interjection used to express doubt or hesitation"
eg: "Where are we"? "Ummm... I'm not really sure"

Ummm, what's the average distance flown of a true flyaway? For those of you who have found it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4