Tight batteries

Reaction score
The battery that came with my P4P is so hard to get out that I have to use large pliers do depress the release buttons. My additional batteries are better, but one of them is very difficult as well. Will these get better with use, or do I need to attempt some surgery? Thanks in advance.

I have some ideas of what could cause this issue. From my experience with DJI's high capacity battery, it is a little heavier and a little bigger (if you have the high capacity battery). If not your battery maybe swollen (check for irregularities in the battery, such as cracks in the plastic). Another problem could be the clamps in the actual battery could have an obstruction in the clamp compartment. I wouldn't attempt surgery. If I were in your position I would call DJI even though customer service isn't the best. Great product horrible customer support. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Maybe a little graphite on the latch areas and edges?

Same with my battery. For some reason, if I flip the drone upside down I comes out easier. Maybe because of the way I hold it, I don't know. Try it see if it works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1