Throttle sticks in down position

Reaction score
When I pull mt left stick all the way down and then let go it stays there. It took me by surprise when I took my left thumb off the stick and my Phantom was still in full speed descent. Luckily I caught it before it hit the ground. It feels almost like it's made to do this as it kind of clicks into place at the bottom and stays there. Though I'm sure it's not supposed to. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to make it not stick. Even though I'm aware of it now I would prefer that it return to center when I let go.

It feels almost like it's made to do this as it kind of clicks into place at the bottom and stays there. Though I'm sure it's not supposed to.
Not almost ... that is the way DJI have designed it.
I'm not sure why as the Advanced and Pro versions and the Inspire don't have that.

If you don't want the lock, open your case and either bend the metal latch or remove it.

Not almost ... that is the way DJI have designed it.
I'm not sure why as the Advanced and Pro versions and the Inspire don't have that.
Interesting! Seems like an unusual feature but now I know. And thanks Fplvert for the tip

Reactions: Fplvert

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj