Throttle Failure

Reaction score
Did a test flight to check controls and do a hover test on a newly opened P3. Giving my dad the controller he applied a little positive throttle but the drone went full power up and we had to grab it to stop it from running away. I gave it CSC and shut off the controller but the drone did not respond till I shut the battery off. Any explanations?

Try calibrating the remote controller -- like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did a test flight to check controls and do a hover test on a newly opened P3. Giving my dad the controller he applied a little positive throttle but the drone went full power up and we had to grab it to stop it from running away. I gave it CSC and shut off the controller but the drone did not respond till I shut the battery off. Any explanations?
Welcome to the forum!, for sure on a remote calibration.
I cannot imagine anybody would be able to grab it if it was full throttle up.
Was this outdoors and you had GPS lock, I would loved to seen that grab.;)

Rod

Reactions: Philltayl
********!!!!!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic