Throttle control question (newbie)

Reaction score
First flight in the wind today with my P3P and man can this machine cope with the wind! 20+ mph gusts and steady as a rock [emoji4] Quick question that's been bugging me however, if you pull the throttle stick all the way down, does it initiate landing or can I do this just to increase the speed of decent?

First flight in the wind today with my P3P and man can this machine cope with the wind! 20+ mph gusts and steady as a rock [emoji4] Quick question that's been bugging me however, if you pull the throttle stick all the way down, does it initiate landing or can I do this just to increase the speed of decent?
It will just descend at full speed which is not as fast as the ascent speed . The only auto landing is return to home (RTH)

The only auto landing is return to home (RTH)
It is possible to trigger the auto land function in DJI GO. That can only be done via DJI GO though -- and not by just using the remote controller.

Yes it's rock solid in winds of 20mph but its difficult to judge the wind speed at higher altitudes.

Pulling throttle stick fully down will not initiate auto landing but it would get your aircraft down at the max speed and if you don't care it would hit the ground hard. Breyer to control the speeds through stick or use auto landing feature. Also avoid getting aircraft straight down.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl