Three Mini SD cards tested with P4

PNY turbo 32 gets my vote

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Please do video test with them. Im kinda convince that my extreme pro has helped so much wid my 4k videos n i am
Now satisfied wid this drone!

Reactions: David Mielcarek
Just got a 64gb Sandisk pro red/black, it was 50% off at $49, had a $25 in bestbuy points and they gave me a penny back. Paying $50 or $70 for a card is ridiculous when it has such a low bit rate. In fact, it even says "HD ready" or full 1080p HD, but doesn't say 4K like the expensive ones do, it's a U1. My Nikon D7000 was first camera ever to need the new benchmarked cards UHS1

Reactions: Kyle Martin
If you wonder whether it's really worth it or not to pay for more expensive SD cards please have a look:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank you for doing this evaluation, you just saved me a lot of time. I can tend to be cheap sometimes and I was going to buy a larger SD card and would have bought a cheaper one.

Reactions: David Mielcarek
It makes sense to me to buy a card that says "recommended for 4k" . And yet some ppl in this forum still tries to convince ppl its ok to use older n slower n lower quality cards.

PNY turbo 32 gets my vote

Take a look at my new video then. It's not bad but can't really compete with the SanDisk and still falls a little behind Transcend:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I also came up with a lot more accurate measuring method this time so the results are pretty solid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31