Thoughts regarding fresh start

Reaction score
I currently own a phantom 2vision, I want to upgrade. I know anything is a upgrade compared. I didn't want to upgrade current drone because that would involve changing everything from FPV goggles, camera, extended FPV range.....400ft is limited and if trees....less.

I was thinking of a Phantom 3 Advanced....for range, camera, and FPV capability.....without tearing apart the drone

I'm also finding interest in quad racing ....so I'd have to have goggles for that. Is my thinking correct to not up grade current drone and cut my losses seeing wife bought a year ago .

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think that I would get a racing quad for racing, definitely not a P3A. There are threads on here about the lower bit rate on the P3A also making it not the best choice for FPV.

Assuming you've used up all the fun there is in the P2V, it sounds like a solid plan. That way you have two crafts. If you have a situation where you have limitations with the P3A (e.g. can't self-certify for whatever reason), chances are the P2V will solve the problem for you.

I thought you could hook up goggles right into the p3a system without extra components ? The P3A would be video taking if scenic events encountered....and fun.....the P2v has a lack of distance flying around my cabin with trees.....not sure the light bridge tech will help with that issue

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic