Those Doing Real Estate

Reaction score
Do the sites like zillow.com and realtor.com allow video on their listings? Or are you selling photos only?

I've just never seen a video of a property on a listing...

Sure you could always provide it for them for their own websites, but they would get much more exposure on those search sites.

dollerprod said:
Do the sites like zillow.com and realtor.com allow video on their listings? Or are you selling photos only?

I've just never seen a video of a property on a listing...

Sure you could always provide it for them for their own websites, but they would get much more exposure on those search sites.

Zillow and Trulia will allow you to link from YouTube.... Realtor.com requires you upload it directly, and they have a very limited file size so the videos have to be compressed.

Thanks, that's the info I was looking for. I wish the video could be playable right within the photo gallery. :?

Would you happen to have an example of a video that is on a realtor.com. I've yet to see one and would like to.

dollerprod said:
Thanks, that's the info I was looking for. I wish the video could be playable right within the photo gallery. :?

Would you happen to have an example of a video that is on a realtor.com. I've yet to see one and would like to.

I've not updated a listing with a video on Realtor.com as of late. I find the file size they require too small to be of much use, I believe the last time I checked, it was 100 meg, and most of my videos are several hundred meg. I place them in the MLS in lieu of a slide show, as a link from Youtube.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj