This thing is so **** frustrating!

Reaction score
I bought my Phantom back on January 22nd and upon receiving it, I loved it! Everything worked great...until my iPad and my iPhone would not show any live video or any telemetry from the Phantom. Oh well, from what I gather on the forums that I visit, this is something to be expected and is probably a bad WiFi module, and instead of sending it in to get repaired and waiting no telling how long to get it back, I just went ahead and purchased a replacement WiFi module. Upon receiving the new module and installing it, I was back in business! Everything was back to working like brand new.....for two days. First and foremost, I currently have 3.08 installed and the DJI Vision 1.0.46 app installed and have not one time wrecked it. I have had it in the air 5 short flights in which I have hand caught the bird each time when I am done and now when I open the DJI Vision app on my iPhone or my iPad, everything is great as far as telemetry, range extender signal, SD card, and battery level are all checking out ok, but the only thing I can get as far as video, is that stupid fu#*&^g spinning circle where I am wanting to view the live feed from the Phantom! This thing is like a **** go kart! If it isn't one thing it is another! Can anyone help me on a fix, please?

You may want to do the wifi mod as it sounds like the modules are overheating due to poor cooling ability

Sorry I can't be more help

Bowhunterman said:
I bought my Phantom back on January 22nd and upon receiving it, I loved it! Everything worked great...until my iPad and my iPhone would not show any live video or any telemetry from the Phantom. Oh well, from what I gather on the forums that I visit, this is something to be expected and is probably a bad WiFi module, and instead of sending it in to get repaired and waiting no telling how long to get it back, I just went ahead and purchased a replacement WiFi module. Upon receiving the new module and installing it, I was back in business! Everything was back to working like brand new.....for two days. First and foremost, I currently have 3.08 installed and the DJI Vision 1.0.46 app installed and have not one time wrecked it. I have had it in the air 5 short flights in which I have hand caught the bird each time when I am done and now when I open the DJI Vision app on my iPhone or my iPad, everything is great as far as telemetry, range extender signal, SD card, and battery level are all checking out ok, but the only thing I can get as far as video, is that stupid fu#*&^g spinning circle where I am wanting to view the live feed from the Phantom! This thing is like a **** go kart! If it isn't one thing it is another! Can anyone help me on a fix, please?

You can try turning off your smart device and starting again. You can try rebinding the wifi extender with the qr code that was included with the new replacement wifi module. You can try a different battery. I have seen all of these occur multiple times.

Jeremy James

So why didn't you just return it under warranty ?? After screwing around with it you could of had it back by now. Plus you spent almost 200 for new module.

Mori55 said:
So why didn't you just return it under warranty ?? After screwing around with it you could of had back by now. Plus you spent almost 200 for new module.

That's what I was thinking also. Right now it is slow at DJI at LA in the US. Like around one week or less service time then add your to & from shipping days.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20