This must be the best drone prank of all time

Drones now make these easier for sure.

You can find flying witches, snoopy's dog house, lawn mowers, and lots of other cool stuff on youtube.

Last edited:
Old stuff. Someone needs to do this again but better! :D

Maybe a flying ghost would be easy enough to pull off. It could be very light.

How risky would it be to attach about 12~14oz via fishing line to a ghost and fly it around? I have also thought about a big spider. There is certainly some risk but wonder if it's worth it or not.

Do your self a favor and never fly over people. You don't want to chance a face to the prop problem.

I tried it Friday. I bought a small witch at the local hardware store. The eyes light up, she talks and her legs kick as she's flying her broom. I had the lady at the hardware store put her on the scale and she weighed in at .64 lbs. or around 11 oz.
I made a sling under my P2 with fishing line and hooked her on with about 15' to start. The P2 handled the weight ok, but it was definitely complaining. If I got a little light on the throttle, it started to come down pretty rapidly and it took full throttle to arrest the descent. I was able to fly around and control everything all right, but I wouldn't want to try it with 100' of line or so. That could get a little hairy with any wind at all. Unfortunately, I forgot to turn on the camera. It started blowing like stink on Saturday - when I was going to fly it at a friend's farm where we were having a hayride at dusk - would have been pretty neat because I would have been out in a big field with no trees to hit. I think it would have been a big hit with all the kids on the hayride (ranging in age from 2 to 90).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4