This Might Help

Reaction score
So with thinking that my gimbal is totally screwed and DJI sucks at customer service I have an idea that might work. I found some guy online that would sell me a copter and gimbal only and in return I would give him my broken gimbal and fully functional coptor for a price. He said he wants it for spare parts or whatever lol So if I did this would the RC remote be able to link with the new copter and gimbal or is there specific serial numbers or something that it wouldnt work ? And one more question how would I delete my "history" for say b/c I dont want the guy knowing where I live and such after I sell it to him ?

it will link lost my bird got new one linked it to my rc

awesome thanks so much, what about personal info on the drone? Can you erase that at all if there is any? Like flight data or something

well mine went down in gulf mexico so no getting to sd card

I have no clue if it does or not. Hopefully not that would be ideal then. Your in levittown ? By abbey lane school?

The Phantoms do have an internal (non removable) SD card.
There is flight records (and maybe more data) stored there that DJI can use to diagnose issues.
I sure cannot tell you if it can or should be wiped though.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Oh jeez , i have to find a way to at least wipe my flight data and such before i sell it

Can't be done. You used to be able to erase it, but not anymore. (I forget which firmware version did this).

You can hook it to your computer, load DJI Go and go into "Flight Data mode".

You can see the flight logs on the computer, but you won't be able to erase them.

Reactions: Jason Porembski

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj