This is stressing me out ... I just want to fly

Reaction score
I've read; I've watch you tube videos and I cannot get my remote control light to go from yellow to green after software upgreade. I feel like I've tried every dang thing I can find. What am I missing?
Phantom lights are solid green; controller light stays yellow
From the vision Controller software I can run the calibration
From the RC software nothing happens when I hit the calibration button
I've located the button on the bottom of the phantom and pushed that with a screwdriver
The end result of course is my motor won't start...I want to fly
Everything worked perfectly until the upgrade
Vision 2
Software version on main controller 3.12
GPS 6.0.1.3
Receiver 5.8G 1.0.1.3
p330cb 1.0.2.10

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 532
Having the same problems.....I found old post that talk about binding issues but never see a clean reason to why or what the fix is. I have a p2 that had a red light on the tx and after upgrade went to green and no bind ...I tried to bind with a friends tx and now his has the same problem... I see sbus in Assistant and read how easy it is to bind but the bind Led on the Bottom never turns Green

I found the button on the bottom and got a reaction but it still didn't bind.
I've been trying for a week

Yellow flashes, "no transmitter" Search this here and that is the issue I am having...Funny that it is from 2013

teamwilson said:
I've read; I've watch you tube videos and I cannot get my remote control light to go from yellow to green after software upgreade. I feel like I've tried every dang thing I can find. What am I missing?
Phantom lights are solid green; controller light stays yellow
From the vision Controller software I can run the calibration
From the RC software nothing happens when I hit the calibration button
I've located the button on the bottom of the phantom and pushed that with a screwdriver
The end result of course is my motor won't start...I want to fly
Everything worked perfectly until the upgrade
Vision 2
Software version on main controller 3.12
GPS 6.0.1.3
Receiver 5.8G 1.0.1.3
p330cb 1.0.2.10

I suppose you are connecting the controller to the computer when using RC Software?
It seems odd if you can calibrate sticks in assistant because that suggests it is receiving signal from your controller - or do you mean IMU calibration works there... :roll:

I did have the yellow light on mine after a firmware update last year and simply calibrating controller in RC then calibrating movements again in assistant seemed to fix it, though you were never sure it wasn't actually the rebooting that did the trick.

yellow light on the transmitter means the transmitter sticks are way out of calibration. Which is usually caused by the controller being turned on while a stick is not centered.

and it can only be fixed by plugging the transmitter int he the usb and running the rc assistants calibration. Then turning it off and back on and it should go back to normal.

I your controller is not one of the newer ones with the usb port on the bottom. and you have have one of the older ones you will need to open up the transmitter and plug in to the usb port on the circuit board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav