This is strange

Reaction score
So far I’ve had a very short backyard flights and two conservative flight in a field. Both around 15 minuets. Looking at my DJI Go app it says I had 24 flights. Can anyone explain this to me
Thanks.
5be7438e3d840701506925900fdf91cc.jpg

How often do you sync with the ‘cloud’?

Ok I looked up how to do it. Do I send all my flights to the cloud or only if there’s a problem. Thanks

I sync every flight , even if on but not moving,what's does it read when you slide screen back other way ??what flight records say ,just your flights on there ?I had dodgy numbers while back sure I still have,,having multiple phantoms I got 4 lots of flight data showing for 4 drones ..all I can think of is delete and reinstall djigo,data always come back so won't be lost,,it might correct itself

I sync every flight , even if on but not moving,what's does it read when you slide screen back other way ??what flight records say ,just your flights on there ?I had dodgy numbers while back sure I still have,,having multiple phantoms I got 4 lots of flight data showing for 4 drones ..all I can think of is delete and reinstall djigo,data always come back so won't be lost,,it might correct itself

It shows the same info when I slide the page. I didn’t realize that every time you turn it on that counts as a flight. I link up with the cloud. Lots to learn here. This forum is a bunch of helpful people. Thanks

Just figured out where they were 24. Most of them just turning on and and learning stuff on the app. So I guess every time I turn it on that counts as a flight. So much to learn. Thanks

1512629114340-1403273.jpg
Yeh Meta4 correct not count as a flight when turned on and off,,I does increase the growth of value a little bit ,this one circle shows on but with not flight even though it shows 3ft distance, I'm unsure on this but I thought it was like engine hours on a forklift or something like that,if they show like that it normal,,sorry I should have said that in my first reply,,:)

Reactions: kromar

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj