This is my kind of TRUCK!

Shoot4fun

Drone bum...
Reaction score
20190725_141119.jpg

ian, they were doing some "housekeeping" when I stopped and asked if I could take the pic. She invited me in. It was really, really nice inside!
Cool,looking at paint work and decals I say it have rocket launcher somewhere,I would hate to fill that up with fuel,,our crapy unleaded gas $2.30+ a ltr, everything here is top $$..?.i say they must have spent some money on that

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to work for a company in Kansas that built specialty trucks like this. We'd take a new, factory stock truck and start cutting & welding. Wasn't unusual to have $175k in one, plus the purchase cost. Several were the owners' only home. Was the only factory job I ever had that I really enjoyed...

Coool I have copied that and have decided to apply it on my truck i have 2 truck first one is ford f150 which is for my personal use and the second one is ram 5500 which we use for Queens NY Blocked Driveway Towing. will share some pics after that.
SWEET! Post em when ya get it done! That'll be super cool in NYC! I'd love to see that!!!

Wow, that really looks insane man! You still have it?! The paint job is really outstanding, I would really like to get a similar paint job on my truck. However, I am looking to sell it soon, and I would really like to get a newer one. I am also looking for a new job. I have heard about a certain driver recruiting software developed by avatarfleet.com. I guess I will take part at it, and see if it really works out for me. A friend of mine has actually used their services and he has actually got a great job.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20