This is creepy

Just for the record; this is not my video. I came across this while searching for random videos.

and this is exactly what 90% of people think of these are for ..... FFS .... if I was her I would have smiled, gestured for it to come closer ... THEN SMASHED IT to pieces with a large stick or tree branch, while smiling into the camera

GMANNZ said:
and this is exactly what 90% of people think of these are for ..... FFS .... if I was her I would have smiled, gestured for it to come closer ... THEN SMASHED IT to pieces with a large stick or tree branch, while smiling into the camera

have you seen how much a waterproof wireless shower spy cam costs? the phantom cost is tiny in comparison.

I thought it was a guy and his wife making a humorous video. Not to be so male oriented, two women making a video.

Although if a stalker video, privacy in a public place assaulted in a not so humorous manner.

Not sure how to take this video. Hopefully the pilot knew her. I also wonder how much the mood of the video would change if it had a soft classical piece playing instead of the "jaws theme". I bet it would change the whole mood.

Mike

I'm hoping it's shock/gag video made for fun.
Just before the image fades at 1:58 you can see what appears to be her waving.
Also she would of had to of heard it way before she turns in the video.

You can see her slightly turned arm up with her hand up in the shadow of the tree...

50fdyg.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj