This got funny real fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that roughly a thousand small manned aircraft crash every year. That's three a day! I suspect drones are to blame in a very small number of those crashes. Probably about zero.

Like I said it's all about perspective, mine changed a little, don't go getting your panties in a twist.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I sure hope it wasn't a flying artichoke they are little buggers them artichokes

Scaremonger lol
Look here little lady, my intentions were not to damage your delicate sensibilities, I'm not trying to take your drone. It just put a face on the dangers of hitting a plane with my drone. Until now it's just the evil FFA that I thought about. I will delete this post, did not mean to stir up the hate.

It's a non story mate

This from a guy who probably warns his kids to stay away from sting rays.

I sure hope it wasn't a flying artichoke they are little buggers them artichokes

At least my dingo and sting ray reference made sense, what the hell does this mean.

Then it wasn't for you, look a real story, a dingo ate another baby, oh crap!!!

I thought about it, look I'm sorry if you've actually lost a loved one to a dingo.

Dear me no need for the insults chap

Dear me no need for the insults chap
Look man I get it, we loved that man, it was reported that Steve was planning to move to America and open a zoo. That's why I think the Australian government had him killed with that robot sting ray!!!! You are missed Steve.

I personally think the only reason his kids weren't hurt is because of all the problems with the robot dingo program, man that Bindy sure can dance.

Last edited:
I go no idea what you twittering on about chief, you post a non story about a light plane crash stating you hoped it wasn't a drone being a scaremonger and rather childishly imo you the deleted it and throw quite bizarre abuse I'm off to waste my time in a better way

Cheerio chap

I go no idea what you twittering on about chief, you post a non story about a light plane crash stating you hoped it wasn't a drone being a scaremonger and rather childishly imo you the deleted it and throw quite bizarre abuse I'm off to waste my time in a better way

Cheerio chap

I simply stated how I guess I never really thought seriously about the dangers of flight over 400ft, hell I posted a pic, in the city at 1000 ft. The world is so huge I thought someone else might benefit or have the same inkling. Then you came out with flying artichokes, real intelligent. We are not all grizzled drone veterans such as yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl