This again????

Reaction score
Yup, but in a really cool package. Track, identify, and SHOOT. No where to run. ?

i want 1
I think the whole "control-the-drone-with-a-microwave-gun" bit is fake.

From their website:

"Dedrone's DroneDefender counter-UAS device quickly disrupts the adversary’s control of the UAS, neutralizing it and minimizing risk to public safety and damage to the drone."

Well..."disruption" is NOT "control." Methinks somebody stripped their microwave oven of the magnetron and put it in a gun...LOL... Dollars to doughnuts, I'm not far off. It would probably have little effect on my 900Mhz drone.

D

20201222_113715.jpg

At my father's house it is problematic when it comes to flying my P4. It's scary to even try flying my P3. It's so bad, I can't get a picture on the screen and the gimbal camera won't move on the P3. There is a home land faciality nearby. Since they move in RF interference is bad. A heart monitor wouldn't work for my mother. Toy drones leave the premises as soon as they get airborne. There were some other things, just can't think of it now. My grandkids came in from Jacksonville, Florida and I wanted to let them fly my P4 a little. At a hover, red warnings started going off today. It said, strong electro interference, compass and imu needed calibrated. Before It left the ground, everything was OK. 1/2 mile away everything is fine. I thought that stuff was illegal?

At my father's house it is problematic when it comes to flying my P4. It's scary to even try flying my P3. It's so bad, I can't get a picture on the screen and the gimbal camera won't move on the P3. There is a home land faciality nearby. Since they move in RF interference is bad. A heart monitor wouldn't work for my mother. Toy drones leave the premises as soon as they get airborne. There were some other things, just can't think of it now. My grandkids came in from Jacksonville, Florida and I wanted to let them fly my P4 a little. At a hover, red warnings started going off today. It said, strong electro interference, compass and imu needed calibrated. Before It left the ground, everything was OK. 1/2 mile away everything is fine. I thought that stuff was illegal?
If we could see all the radio waves all around us with magical "RF Goggles" we would see BLACK in certain areas!

At my father's house it is problematic when it comes to flying my P4. It's scary to even try flying my P3. It's so bad, I can't get a picture on the screen and the gimbal camera won't move on the P3. There is a home land faciality nearby.
My home is almost the same. P3’s are a no go. P4 and mini tolerable. My new Gannet Pro uses the P3 WiFi guts so guess what. After calibration, once it’s 50 ft away, it goes nuts. Flies perfect at the beach, which is helpful since it’s a fishing drone. ? She's Big, carries 6lb. The + even Bigger.
20201214_125959_HDR.jpg
Sorry, bit off topic. Just don't shoot me with that thang. ? please

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj